Executive Coaching Program
1-on-1 Guided Personal Development
I help real-life heroes to make plans and change their game.
Key Aspects of my coaching approach:
active living | autonomy | agile projects
How I coach:
- I stay on your side with empathy and understanding
- I offer a neutral and external point of view.
- I share constructive feedback, food for thoughts and resources so that you can gain clarity and awareness
- I question openly your thinking process
- I help to clarify your vision and simplify your life
- I keep challenging your assumptions
- I hold you accountable. free of conflict of interest.
- I help you to keep track of your evolution
What is Executive Coaching?
Coaching Individuals with Potential
Why for Everyday Heroes? I do think that everyone has a potential to unlock. I am interested to coach any person feeling stuck, people in transition or aspiring solo-preneurs.
by Who? an independent with experience, training in Project Management and Consulting. Find out more about me.
- Gain Self-Awareness and Self-Confidence
- Clarify Goals and Objectives
- Improve your Decision-Making Process
- Unlock your Potential
- Dream with a Plan
- Adopt new habits and mindsets
- Change your Lifestyle / read about Lifestyle Design.
When is the right time?
- Dealing with a difficult situation
- Transitioning between projects
- Feeling stuck. Reached a plateau
- Uncertain time
- Self-doubt. Loss of self-confidence
Why Executive Coaching?
- an opportunity for personal development
- an investment in yourself
- a quest for change
- finding who you want to become
How does Coaching Work? dialogue, resources and questions to help clarify a situation, your vision, develop a plan and solve problems by yourself.
4 weeks of Executive Coaching
1-on-1 Online Coaching Program
100% about YOU, your learning and evolution
All conversations are confidential.
Safe environment. Constructive Feedback. NO Judgment. NO Sharing. NO Group work
NO specific prerequisites. All you need is some time, motivation and attention.
Includes: 1 hour of weekly video call, email correspondence and education material.
Requires: 2 hours of personal work each week
Overall duration: 4 weeks.
Languages: English or French
Schedule an Exploratory Call
1to1 COACHING - Select a day and time for a first complimentary session
Plant-Based Business Development
Consulting Chef Specialised in Plant-Based Cuisine
a Pure Player & Independent Chef
I help entrepreneurs and chefs to design and develop plant-based projects. I conduct opportunity studies. I advise the management team. I take part of the early development of new projects. I develop new lines of product, menus or learning curriculum. I train the development team and the culinary staff.
Plant-Based + Project Management
Applying a Project-Oriented Strategy
Tactical How-To Articles
Self-development | Lifestyle Design | Personal Project Management
Explore how you can simplify your Life
A Series of Articles on Personal Project Management
How-to Design Your Lifestyle?
Find your Own Path. Try stuff. Live the life you want.
• What is Lifestyle Design?
• Step by Step: Three Empowering Questions:
• Draft a Personal Development Plan
• What's your Next Move?
• What is a Lifestyle Business?
Read the article How-to Design Your Lifestyle?
Draft a personal Manifesto in 3 Steps
Don't neglect your dreams, write your adventure book
A manifesto is a letter to yourself, a reminder and a call to live under your terms.
Start by figuring out who you are. Then question who you think you are. Finally draft your own adventure book, who you want to become.
Read the full article on "Draft a personal manifesto in 3 Steps".
How-to manage your time with KANBAN?
A visual way to manage your tasks and get things done
Your time is precious. Take good care of him. Forget the busyness. Forget multitasking. Instead do one thing at a time. Focus on getting essential things done in time.
• Visualize your week and your tasks (BACKLOG)
• Organize your tasks in columns to visualize your progression
• Minimize your work in progress (WIP)
• Limit switching between different types of tasks
Mind Mapping to Communicate Ideas
Map ideas to organize thoughts and communicate a vision
• What is Mind Mapping?
• Mind Mapping to Communicate
• Keep it Simple
• How to draw a Mind Map?
• Mind Mapping Process
• What do I like about Mind Mapping?
Read the article "Mind Mapping to Communicate Ideas"
Project Development | Strategic Positioning | Autonomy & Agility
How-to develop an Idea into a Viable Project?
Visualise, Clarify and Simplify a new Business Project
Enable an Idea by verifying that the project is
• Viable and Sustainable
Conduct a rapid Opportunity Study to decide if you should pause, go for it or exit. Visualise your project just in two pages. Keep your concept in a format that helps to communicate and memorise the key elements of your business project.
Draft a Project Manifesto
Share Your Magic, Tell Your Story and Send Your Message
• Tell your Story
- People don't know you, so introduce yourself.
• Send a Message to your Audience
- How can you help? What is the problem that are you looking to solve?
• Explain the Why? and How?
Read the article on "Draft a Project Manifesto".
Develop a Project Operating System
Dream with a Plan. Deal with Constraints. Set Simple Rules.
• Define a set of simple rules to operate your project
• Use Constraints to drive your Creativity
• The Art of Seizing fleeting Opportunities
• Enable your Project
Read the article on "Develop a Project Operating System".
Pricing Tactics for Independents
Focus on Outcomes. Not Hours. Care about your Work.
Mode de Vie Dynamique | Jeûne au Quotidien | Cuisine 100% végétale et colorée
Secrets du Jeûne au Quotidien
Christophe Berg, aux éditions La Plage
Cet ouvrage est un « guide pratique » sur le jeûne au quotidien, associé à un mode de vie actif et une alimentation végétale, avec des objectifs précis et faciles à atteindre.
• Arrêter les régimes amaigrissants
• Trouver et stabiliser son poids de santé
• Profiter pleinement d’une vie active
• Mieux récupérer après l’effort
• Être au meilleur de sa forme
• Prendre son bien-être en main
Une approche simple, sans risque et durable, avec 10 programmes de jeûne sur 7 jours et un plan sur 4 semaines, accompagnés d’une semaine de menus 100 % vegan.
Christophe Berg, aux Editions La Plage
Barres, Boissons et Autres Recettes pour les Sportifs.
Les Héros du Quotidien méritent de s'alimenter et s'hydrater comme des Athlètes.
Randonnées, course à pied, VTT, trails, triathlons, marathons… Les amateurs de sports d’endurance trouveront dans cet ouvrage 100 recettes 100 % végétales à faire soi-même pour avant, pendant ou après le sport.
CRU, l'encyclopédie de la Cuisine Crue
Christophe et Alexis Berg
Ce livre est une nouvelle édition, remise à jour, complétée et enrichie du "Grand Livre de la Cuisine Crue",sorti en Avril 2014.
- Les Essentiels: équipement, ingrédients, techniques et recettes de bases pour la cuisine crue ainsi que des conseils pour la découvrir en douceur.
- Pure & Simple: une cuisine crue, colorée et simple à préparer pour vous accompagner dans la vie de tous les jours.
- Plus de 250 recettes ainsi que suggestions d'assiettes composées
Livres de Cuisine Végétale
Aux éditions La Plage, Paris
Une aventure éditoriale et culinaire, qui a commencé avec la première édition de Secrets d'endurance, il y a près de 10 ans, puis Protéines Vertes, enfin Le Grand Livre de la Cuisine Crue. Mes livres de cuisine sont publiés aux éditions La Plage (Paris).
Christophe Berg @kristofberg
Executive Coach and Consultant on Plant-Based Projects
I am coaching to keep learning!
After several experiences as an entrepreneur, a consultant or an educator, coaching is my favorite practice by constantly challenging me to keep researching, experimenting and adapting. I am an introvert, who gets more energized by a deep conversation than a motivational talk to a big audience.
How I work: I coach entrepreneurs, chefs and solopreneurs on personal development, self-awareness, lifestyle design and mindsets.
My Background: I have over 25 years of work experience. I have a Master of Science degree in Project Management. I started my first company, a game agency, in Paris at the age of 26. I have been vegan for the past 17 years. I love to spend time in nature, running on trails and exploring the outdoors. Read about my 45 years of atypical and nomadic life.
From Blue Lotus to Coaching
Direction of Education, Consultant on Plant-Based Projects
I imagined, developed and launched Blue Lotus Hua Hin, the first Learning Center for Plant-Based Cuisine in Thailand.
Three years of: Hiring + Coaching the Instructor Team • Business Development • Quality Control • Teaching, Coaching students • Project Management + Problem Solving • Storytelling + Online Content Creation • Curriculum Development: Pure Energy, Green Thai Cuisine, Chef's Training, Instructor Training + Business Coaching • Plant-Based Menu Development for the Restaurants + Staff Training
What I DO now: I am an Executive Coach and a Consultant on Plant-based Projects, based on the island of La Palma. Download my Resume.
Key Areas of Expertise: Personal Development - Lifestyle Design - Project Strategy- Project Management - Experiences Development - Content Authoring - Online Strategy- Active Living - Plant-Based Cuisine
My Plant-Based Journey...
Plant-Based Chef, Instructor and Project Manager
As an avid-trail-runner, I started 15 years ago to experiment and explore plant-based eating for active people. While running a cooking studio in Haarlem (NL), I wrote more than 10 books on plant-based cuisine and explored the emerging vegan scene in The Netherlands, France, California, Croatia and España...
I worked as the Executive Chef & Project Manager to launch Yi Athens Raw Vegan Café in Greece, MK Culinary Academy in Thailand and TOM's Juice Bar in St Barth and as a consultant for Apollo Group to develop the plant-based cuisine on board the Oceania and Regent cruise lines.
From Games to Project Management
Developing, Fixing & Training
I started with hacking games and learning english to develop games. I quickly ended-up working in my twenties as a software developer and a database architect. Thanks to the internet wave on Europe, I became a web project manager, specialized in game design.
For the past 25 years, I worked as a consultant and project manager, applying agile methods for web development, game design and digital production. I have a Master of Science degree, in Mathematics and Computer Science, with a specialization in Project Management. I taught project management, agile methods and creative design as a guest lecturer for 10 years in France (Master of Video Games), the Netherlands (Utrecht School of Arts) and Singapore (Ngee Ann Polytechnics).
Discover La Palma
Explore the trails of La Palma island | Remote Working from La Palma
Plant-Based Eating and Active Living
A series of articles on Plant-Based Cuisine Speciality, Pure Energy, Time Restricted Eating...
Mindful Eating Plan
Simplify the WHAT (to eat)
• Be Mindful of the WHEN to eat
• Don’t worry so much on the HOW-MUCH
• Care about your recovery
• It is not a diet that matters… it is your lifestyle
+ a Myth Buster on Superfoods
Pure & Simple Plant Food, a manifesto
· Whole plant-based Food
· You are what you DO daily. It’s not just a diet, it’s a lifestyle…
· Pure Energy, a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet for Active People
· Moving Daily over Exercising
· Physical Activity and Recovery Cycle
· Micro-Nutrition and Nutrient Density
· What matters is not only “what” you eat but “when”·
Read the article "Pure & Simple Plant Food, a manifesto"
6-Day "Eating Twice a Day" Experiment
Early Time Restricted Eating put to the test.
• What is Time Restricted Eating?
• What is early TRE?
• How-to plan your 6-day Experiment?
• Frequent Questions on early TRE
Read the article 6-Day Eating twice a Day Experiment. Also the inconvenient truth about Time Restricted Eating (is it ok to skip your breakfast?) And What did I learn from 2 years of practicing Time Restricted Eating?
The Inconvenient truth about TRE
Is it OK to skip eating breakfast?
Time Restricted Eating?
What did I learn from 3 years practicing TRE?
· What does TRE mean?
· Who I am? and what I am doing?
· Why Fasting? And Why Time Restricted Eating?
· How I restrict my eating window ?
· What I appreciate with Time Restricted Eating
or Intermittent Fasting 16:8
Read the full article What did I learn from practicing TRE?
Why do I run almost every morning?
The Power of a Daily Practice
· The Simplicity of Running
· A Daily Dose of Humility
· A Morning Dose of Positive Energy
· Keep a Creative Mindset, Keep on Learning
· Build-up, slowly but surely
· Run your Personal Best
· Diversity is more fun
· Running Daily? Meaning every single day?
· Born to Move. How did I start running?
Read the article Why do I run almost every morning?
Plant-Based Cuisine, a new Speciality
Looking at the evolution of plant-based speciality cuisine
· Times are Changing
· The food industry got the message pretty quickly…
· There is still room for a creative answer
· Why talking about Plant-Based Cuisine and not vegan food?
· Plant-Based, a new speciality cuisine!
· Fast Casual is the new chic
A Tribute to SOUL Plant-Based Cuisine
Seasonal · Organic · Unique · Local PB Food
Hey Chefs, Plant-Based Cuisine is the creative opportunity of a lifetime!
· Plant-Based Food products are on the rise
· Prepare food in-house and from scratch
· Cultivate your Style
· Set your own Rules
· Start with a Market Challenge
Read the full article on A Tribute to SOUL Plant-Based Cuisine
Forget to "DETOX"
Try a 5-DAYTOX Challenge
· What does the 5-DAYTOX Challenge mean?
· WHEN? Plan your Experiment
· WHAT NOT to eat?
· Why experimenting?
· How to do the 5-DAYTOX Challenge?
· What to Eat: a transition to a plant-based diet
· How-to , Day by Day Experiment
· What I appreciate with the 5-DAYTOX CHALLENGE:
Read the article Forget Detox, try a 5-DayTox Challenge
Listen to the Blue Lotus Café Podcast
Plant-Based Learning Center. Educational Content in 20 minutes lectures. 80 episodes.
The Blue Lotus Café
A podcast co-hosted by Christophe Berg & Ivor Madžar
We started this podcast as I was the director of education and founder of Blue Lotus Hua Hin. Ivor was instructor in plant-based cuisine, nutrition and our social media manager.
Both passionate about learning & teaching, as we were starting a Plant-Based Cooking Instructor Program, we decided to share what can be useful for our listeners and our students. We selected the topics based on what was the most meaningful, intriguing and fun for us. We kept our conversations, lectures in 20 minutes episodes.
Our idea was:
• Exploring our interests
• Sharing crazy ideas, practical things to experiment & learn
• Keeping up with the Plant-based world evolution!
• Talking about self-development & lifestyle design
Below your can see the 80 topics that we covered by categories.
Read about Our Podcasting Experience
Backstage Tour about our Podcasting Flow
• The Original Idea
• What is the Blue Lotus Café podcast about?
• Our Audience
• Our Manifesto
• Our Podcasting Workflow: Pre-Production, Recording, Post-Production
• What I like about Podcasting?
• What I enjoy about the Experience?
• Some of the most popular episodes of the podcast
Read the article "Our Experience of Podcasting" on MEDIUM
The Future is plant-based!
• Future of Vegan Junk Food
• Future of Dining
• Future of Catering
• Food Costing as a Chef
• Opening a Cooking Studio
• Trends 2020
• Cooking Workshop Development
• Recipe Development
• Becoming a Chef
• Evaluating Food Costs
• Vegan Gold Rush
• Opportunities beyond a plant-based café
Project Management Tools & Methods made easy
• Exit Rule
• Profit & Loss
• Essentialism, Explore, Execute & Eliminate
• Financial Independence
• Time Management techniques
• Attention Management
• Deal with Change
• Mind Mapping
• What is Enough?
• Bootstrapping your Project
• Resilience with John Fisher
• Positive Cash Flow Model
How-to become an Independent Knowledge Worker?
Freely inspired by "How to get Rich?" Naval Ravikant
Insights for Independent Knowledge Worker
Follow-up to "How-to Become an Independent Worker?"
• Earn with your Mind, not with your Time
• You are never going to get rich by renting your time
• Get Paid for your Judgment
• Set a High personal Hourly Rate
• Business Networking is a waste of time
• Learn to MAKE, to SELL
• Play iterated long-term game
• Cooperate with honest people
Learning, Personal Branding & Lifestyle Design
• Develop your Audience
• First Principles
• Fixed vs Growth Mindset
• Personal Branding
• Show Your Work, the book
• Steal like An Artists, the book
• Four Agreements, the book
• Coaching, Mentoring
• Teaching, Training
• Cultivating Mindsets
• Set your Price as a Freelancer
• Teaching & Training
• Learning How-to Learn
• Becoming a Teacher
• Creating Content
• 6 Communication Tactics
• Creativity by Constraints
• Sabbatical Project
• Write Your Manifesto
• Dopamine Fast
+ Active Living
• Plant-Based Speciality Cuisine
• SOUL Plant Food
• Pure & Simple WFPB lifestyle
• Time Restricted Eating
• Water Fasting
• 5-DAYTOX Challenge
• Fit after 40
• Blue Zones, the Book
• Zen Cuisine
• Green Thai Cuisine
• Water Fasting
• Active Resort
• Acute vs Chronic Stress
• Sleeping Habits
Synchronize your Lifestyle with your Internal Clocks
Trust your Gut!
• What's the Microbiome?
• What can you eat for a healthier microbiome?
• What's the difference between probiotics and prebiotics?
• What can you do for a healthier gut flora?
• What can reveal a microbiome analysis?
• How the microbiome can support your Immune System?
(C) Christophe Berg • Executive Coach • Plant-Based Consultant • kristofberg.com • 2022