Coop & Project Co-Dev
Cooperation, RnD and Project Co-Development
Consulting on Wellness projects
- Nectar Juicery Explora 1, Tom's juice Bar St Bart, Yi Athens
Healthy Corner / Breakfast Buffet:
- Evason Hua Hin Blue Lotus, Emporium / Fil Rouge Explora 1
Plant-Based Cuisine Cooking Classes:
- Blue Lotus Hua Hin, Chef's Kitchen Explora 1, Biophily
Plant-Based Cooking School & Pro Training:
- Blue Lotus Hua Hin, PC Studio Café, Apollo Group
- Hacienda de Abajo La Palma, Blue Lotus Hua Hin
Vegan Grocer and Plant-Based Shopping Center:
- EKM6 in BKK, Plenti Grocer
Plant-Based options in Restaurants:
- Yi Athens, Evason Hua Kieng Sha / Bar / Coast, Explora 1 Sakura / Fil Rouge / Emproium market, Oceania and Regent Cruises
Plant-Based Cooking Books:
- les éditions La Plage Paris, En Exergue éditions Paris
Research, Early Developments
I help to transform ideas into viable Wellness Projects.
A Pure Player:
- Wellness Chef and Consultant on Plant-Based Projects
- Eating plant-based for the past 18 years
- Plant-Based Instructor and Coach
- Specialized in Whole Food Plant-Based Cuisine
- Passionnate about Well Eating and Active Lifestyle
My Work & Education background:
I have 25 years of profesionnal experience in early project development from game design to plant-based cuisine and wellness projects. I have a Master of Science degree in Project Management (university La Rochelle, France).
Consulting | Project Management | Prelinimary Studies & Project Development
Solo Consultant and Project Manager
I help project leads, business owners and chefs to innovate, imagine, design and develop new projects.
I initiate the project mapping, animate RnD workshops, conduct preliminary studies and provide an independent point-of-view for the stakeholders, project leads and development team.
I help my clients to fix problems, deal with tricky situations and take difficult decisions. I provide a neutral position and a different perspective free of conflict of interest.
Opportunity Study & Project Strategy
Applying an Agile Project-Oriented Strategy
Monitoring Projects, Delivering Strategic & Innovative Solutions
Facing delays, challenges or constraints?
Looking for a new perspective and a Can-Do attitude?
As a Project Fixer, I am an Solo Consultant specialized in problem-solving, tactic planning and system thinking. I help to get important projects back on track.
Key Aspects of My Offer:
- Problem Solving: tackling complex challenges, detail oriented auditing and situation analysis, offering innovative solutions
- Strategic Planning: iterative approach to project fixing considering all elements, dynamics, and interactions.
- Project Recovery: in complex situations, facing obstacles or roadblocks, I step in to get projects back on budget or deadlines
- Difficult Decision Making: guiding through tough decisions and providing another perspective. I help to minimize unintended consequences, think differently and make informed choices.
Secure Your Project's Roadmap with a Monthly Retainer: gain direct access to my expertise and experience, benefit from a continuous follow-up and my full commitment. I help to navigate complexities, overcome challenges, and achieve positive results.
Let's cooperate and fix your projects. Contact me
Lifestyle Business Coaching Program
1-on-1 Guided Personal Development and Lifestyle Design
Dream with a Plan - Change your Game
Key Aspects of my coaching approach:
Lifestyle Business | Executive Coaching
How I coach:
- I stay on your side with empathy and understanding
- I offer a neutral and external point of view.
- I share constructive feedback, food for thoughts and resources so that you can gain clarity and awareness
- I help to clarify your vision and simplify your life
- I keep challenging your assumptions
- I hold you accountable. free of conflict of interest.
- I help you to keep track of your evolution
What is 1-on-1 Executive Coaching?
Helping Individuals to unlock their Potential
Why for Everyday Heroes? real-life heroes benefit from slowing down, reflecting on their vision and from taking the time to think through their aspiration for change.
- Gain Self-Awareness and Self-Confidence
- Clarify Goals and Objectives
- Improve your Decision-Making Process
- Unlock your Full Potential
- Dream with a Plan
- Adopt new activities, habits and mindsets
- Change your Lifestyle / > Lifestyle Design.
- Map-Out your Project / > Project Mapping
When is the right time?
- Dealing with a difficult situation
- Transitioning between projects
- Feeling stuck. Reached a plateau
- Uncertain time
- Self-doubt. Loss of self-confidence
Christophe, who? an independent consultant with 25 years of work experience, education MSc in PM. Find out more about me.
Why 1-on-1 Personalised Coaching?
- an opportunity for personal development
- an investment in yourself
- a quest for change
- finding who you want to become
- making plans and taking action
How does Coaching Work? dialogue, resources and questions to help clarify a situation, your vision, make plans and solve problems autonomously, design your lifestyle on your terms.
6 weeks of Lifestyle Business Coaching
1-on-1 Online Personalized Coaching Program
An Individualised Coaching Program:
Includes: 1 hour of weekly call, email correspondence and education material.
Requires: 2 hours of personal work each week
Overall duration: 6 weeks.
Languages: English or French
Optional follow-up: 12-week Mentoring / Guidance
Schedule an Exploratory Call
Consulting / Co-Development / Coaching - Pick a slot for a complimentary call
Ideation & Development | Project Manifesto & Operating System | Pricing Tactics
Initiate, Develop a new Lifestyle Business Project
How-to develop an Idea into a Viable Project?
Visualise, Clarify and Simplify a new Business Project
Enable an Idea by verifying that the project is
• Viable and Sustainable
Conduct a rapid Opportunity Study to decide if you should pause, go for it or exit. Visualise your project just in two pages. Keep your concept in a format that helps to communicate and memorise the key elements of your business project.
Draft a Project Manifesto
Share Your Magic, Tell Your Story and Send Your Message
• Tell your Story
- People don't know you, so introduce yourself.
• Send a Message to your Audience
- How can you help? What is the problem that are you looking to solve?
• Explain the Why? and How?
Read the article on "Draft a Project Manifesto".
Develop a Project Operating System
Dream with a Plan. Deal with Constraints. Set Simple Rules.
• Define a set of simple rules to operate your project
• Use Constraints to drive your Creativity
• The Art of Seizing fleeting Opportunities
• Enable your Project
Read the article on "Develop a Project Operating System".
Pricing Tactics for Independents
Focus on Outcomes. Not Hours. Care about your Work.
Autonomy & Agility | Habits & Mindset | KAIZEN + KANBAN
Lifestyle Design, Habits and Mindset
How-to Articles on Self-Development
Change by Adopting new Habits in 5 Steps
Each Action is a Vote for The Type of Lifestyle you Want.
Daily Habits are a Simple yet Powerful Way to Start Changing your Lifestyle. Read the full article on the power of Daily Habits.
How-to Design Your Lifestyle?
Find your Own Path. Try stuff. Live the life you want.
• What is Lifestyle Design?
• Step by Step: Three Empowering Questions:
• Draft a Personal Development Plan
• What's your Next Move?
• What is a Lifestyle Business?
Read the article How-to Design Your Lifestyle?
Draft a personal Manifesto in 3 Steps
Don't neglect your dreams, write your adventure book
A manifesto is a letter to yourself, a reminder and a call to live under your terms.
Start by figuring out who you are. Then question who you think you are. Finally draft your own adventure book, who you want to become.
Read the full article on "Draft a personal manifesto in 3 Steps".
How-to manage your time with KANBAN?
A visual way to manage your tasks and get things done
Your time is precious. Take good care of him. Forget the busyness. Forget multitasking. Instead do one thing at a time. Focus on getting essential things done in time.
• Visualize your week and your tasks (BACKLOG)
• Organize your tasks in columns to visualize your progression
• Minimize your work in progress (WIP)
• Limit switching between different types of tasks
Mind Mapping to Communicate Ideas
Map ideas to organize thoughts and communicate a vision
• What is Mind Mapping?
• Mind Mapping to Communicate
• Keep it Simple
• How to draw a Mind Map?
• Mind Mapping Process
• What do I like about Mind Mapping?
Read the article "Mind Mapping to Communicate Ideas"
(C) Christophe Berg • Consulting Studio | Bureau d'études • kristofberg.com • 2023